Conveniently located in Arlington, WA; near the intersections of Interstate 5 and Highway 531I5 & Hwy 531
Open Monday - Saturday
Gift certificates from Smokey Point Massage Therapy are available for a variety of services
At Smokey Point Massage Therapy, we offer a variety of massages to suit your individual needs. Take some time off to enjoy a Swedish massage to reduce stress, and increase your balance and wellness. Add a rejuvenating foot scrub to refresh and restore tired feet with a delightful mixture of aromatic scents and minerals. Indulge yourself in a luxury massage from head to toe that leaves you refreshed and relaxed. View a list of our Services and prices.
- Deep Tissue Massage: If you have any muscle specific issues, let us give you a deep tissue massage that is adapted to your individual needs. Deep tissue massage releases soft tissue, reduces pain, and increases flexibility.
- Craniosacral Therapy: Craniosacral Therapy is offered by a practitioner with advanced training in the CST modality.
- Hot Stone Massage: We offer also hot stone massage; a deep relaxation massage that warms and soothes the muscles, improving blood flow and creating a sense of well-being.
- Therapeutic Massage: Therapeutic Massage is an individual massage treatment series that is muscle/injury specific. We work with a number of insurance plans. Please check your individual policy for available benefits and requirements.
- Pregnancy Massage: Pregnancy Massage is offered by a Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist with advanced training in pregnancy and postpartum massage.
- Relaxation Massage: We offer a variety of relaxation massages. See our list of services for more information.
Smokey Point Massage Therapy is conveniently located in Arlington, Washington; in the Cumulus Park Professional Center. For a map to our location, please see our Contact Us page.
The massage therapists at Smokey Point Massage Therapy specialize in relaxation and therapeutic massage.
16404 Smokey Point Blvd - Suite 307 - Arlington, WA 98223 - Cumulus Park Professional Center
For An Appointment, Please Call 360-653-0950