Conveniently located in Arlington, WA; near the intersections of Interstate 5 and Highway 531I5 & Hwy 531
Open Monday - Saturday
Gift certificates from Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC are available for a variety of services
At Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC, we offer a variety of massages to suit your individual needs. Take some time off to enjoy a Swedish massage to reduce stress, and increase your balance and wellness. Add a rejuvenating foot scrub to refresh and restore tired feet with a delightful mixture of aromatic scents and minerals. Indulge yourself in a luxury massage from head to toe that leaves you refreshed and relaxed. View a list of our Services and prices.
- Relaxation Massage: We offer a variety of relaxation massages. See our list of services for more information.
- Deep Tissue Massage: If you have any muscle specific issues, let us give you a deep tissue massage that is adapted to your individual needs. Deep tissue massage releases soft tissue, reduces pain, and increases flexibility.
- Therapeutic Massage, an individual massage treatment series that is muscle/injury specific. We work with a number of insurance plans. Please check your individual policy for available benefits and requirements.
- Pregnancy Massage, designed to relax and sooth the expectant mother.
- Six Point Massage, specifically targets the hands, feet, head, and neck. This stress reducing massage includes aromatherapy, pressure points, steamed towels, and a Shea Butter foot wrap. This treatment is designed to calm, uplift, renew, and rejuvenate.
- Spa Inspired Massage, designed to give you a luxurious time out. See service menu for details and options.
Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC is conveniently located in Arlington, Washington; in the Cumulus Park Professional Center. For a map to our location, please see our Contact Us page.
The massage therapists at Smokey Point Massage Therapy LLC specialize in relaxation and therapeutic massage.
16404 Smokey Point Blvd - Suite 307 - Arlington, WA 98223 - Cumulus Park Professional Center
For An Appointment, Please Call 360-653-0950